Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Jun 23, 2017 at 18:32
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: BCC Riverboat Limit Set/Great Price  ( 1179 )
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular
: 13470

« : Mar 27, 2017 at 16:13 »

I really want to build another custom set. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. I was talking about it with my son this morning and he asked what set I was going to turn over to make this happen. The only set that I'm willing to sell is the BCC limit set. Primarily because its going to be a pain in the ass to get into play. I need 1500 for my custom "B" mold set.

If this set sells and I can make it through the next couple of meet ups without losing my bank roll I'll start pursing this.

Shipped Price is $775 in the US. I will ship outside the US. The purchaser will assume all responsibility after I drop if off at the post office. If it is an over seas purchaser I will cover the first 25 bucks of shipping.

I will sell for $725 if they can be picked up, or delivered.

I will split the set up by racks if all are spoken for.

200 x 1 @ssanel54 from PCF (if split.
 624 x 2
 100 x 25
 20 x 100

This was going to be my starting stacks for a 3/6 limit game

30 x 1
85 x 2

These are in mint condition. Very sharp edges. Not sure if they have ever seen play.

There is what appears to be a streak, looks similar to a lightning bolt in the 100 dollar chip. A small percentage of the 25 and 100 dollar chips have this appearance. It was caused during manufacturing. It does not affect stacking/shuffling/game play.

I will be in the ATL area the second weekend of APR. Unlikely someone from there is on this site. I would be willing to meet up with you and take 50 bucks off the price (I'll be in Chicago at the end of July). Same applies.

Bill

I will not accept any offers less than this. This is already a spectacular price. I will only accept payment via paypal Friends and Family (or you pay the PP fees).

These are also cross posted for sale on another Poker Chip forum website.
« : Mar 27, 2017 at 16:19 Detroitdad »

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular
: 5572

My Passion

« #1 : Mar 28, 2017 at 08:52 »

This is just a beautiful set.  Certainly one of BCC's best ever.

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #2 : Mar 28, 2017 at 10:10 »

This is just a beautiful set.  Certainly one of BCC's best ever.

I agree. This and the Mardi Gras set is just beautiful. Problem is, I can't get my group to play limit. Its just sitting on the shelf.

If anyone is interested in splitting this set up. I will sell the ones for 250 and everything else for 550.

I'll sell the 2's, 25's, and 100's without a commitment to the ones, but not the other way around.

Thanks,

B

Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #3 : Mar 29, 2017 at 11:07 »

The ones are spoken for. I'll sell the rest of the set for 550 shipped.

Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #4 : Apr 23, 2017 at 18:38 »

Only the twos are left.  400 shipped if interested.  Makes a great 2/4 limit game set

: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Free Poker Classifieds  |  Poker Classifieds - Personal  |  Topic: BCC Riverboat Limit Set/Great Price