Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Aug 18, 2017 at 19:54
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: Building a budget Oval Poker table.  ( 1138 )
aboo
Player
: 14

« : Jan 30, 2017 at 04:33 »

I built one a couple years ago for around $250ish, I go THEE best of the best felt(suited speed), vinyl and foam.

I was wondering if its possible of making one again but under 175-200? has to be easily doable right? if I had to go about and do it again I would get cheap wood(I feel we dont need great quality here) I would go with cheap vinyl ( where I can fin dit at)

my biggest problem would be felt, I ve looked online and all felts cost the same, i still want my cards to slide.

if you guys had to make another poker table on a cheap budget. how would you go about it??
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular
: 5574

My Passion

« #1 : Jan 30, 2017 at 11:15 »

Try to pick up materials when they go on sale at he lumber yard.  Sign up for email alerts at yourautotrim.com, they have sales a few time a year.  Also Texas Poker supply has a 10% code they sponsor this forum
« : Jan 30, 2017 at 11:18 Jambine »

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9541

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #2 : Apr 04, 2017 at 17:08 »

Keep an eye out at your local fabric store...  I got ultrasoft velveteen locally.  Saved shipping and used a 40% off coupon.  If you are not sure how the cards will slide, ask them to take the roll down to the cutting table and unroll a 8' length.  Pull cards out of your pocket and see how they glide...

USV worked well (and personally, I prefer the uniform look over the (IMO) tacky look of SSC), but regular velvet did not work at all.

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Poker Supplies & Accessories  |  Poker Table Cloth, Padding & Hardware  |  Topic: Building a budget Oval Poker table.