Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? May 25, 2017 at 00:54
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: Enhancing my home game  ( 297 )
jedimasta
Player
: 2

« : Jan 24, 2017 at 14:57 »

Good morning all,

I've been playing with a group for many years now, almost always a cash game, often mixing THE and Omaha with games like Guts, 3 Card Drop and whatever other silly gambling games with can find.

I'm looking for ways to up-my-game, as in make poker night cooler. For example, I recently upped my D&D game by building a modular table with a flat screen in the center allowing the DM to show animations and display maps, play sound effects, present puzzles etc... I'd like to do something similar for poker. I have a large flat screen, a sound system, a projector and a Kinect (motion sensing anyone?) at my disposal.

If it were a tournament, it would be obvious to display a nice game timer with chip values, blinds, limits, etc, but as I said, we don't often play like that. So, anyone got any ideas? Just looking for little enhancements, from informational to silly, that my group might get a kick out of.
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular
: 3670

« #1 : Jan 24, 2017 at 19:54 »

Playboy bunnies playing strip poker. Poker players insulting other poker players ala Tony G. Donkey photos.

Good luck, nutn

: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  General Poker Discussion  |  General Poker Discussion  |  Topic: Enhancing my home game