Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email? Mar 29, 2017 at 05:11
Login
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Username:
Password:

^ Login with username, password and session length

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Outside Perimeter Lights??  (Read 252 times)
AyrshireJohn
Player

« on: Jan 22, 2017 at 16:23 »

Hi guys, not been on here in a while, good to see it's still going strong!
I'm due to start a build which calls for LED's along the inner and outer perimeter of the table(think EPT final table style).
Inside is easy enough I'm just not 100% on how to go about the outer ring.
Both will be covered by perspex, inner ring perspex is fixed along the perimeter of the playing surface with the rail resting on it and lights behind fixed to spacer/riser (whichever you want to call it lol).
For the outside all i can think of just now is route a channel in the base sheet, inserting the perspex and then some small L brackets fixing it to the underside of rail.
Has anyone built anything similar to this or have any ideas the best way to go about it?
Any help/info is appreciated!
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular

My Passion

« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2017 at 12:48 »

I don't know that I've ever seen lights on the outside but that sounds like it would work

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
AyrshireJohn
Player

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2017 at 15:09 »

This was my inspiration for it.

That's obviously taking it to extremes, but it gave me the idea, the one I'm due to start building will only be 40mm light channel on the outside with 20mm on the inside. Looking forward to starting it actually!
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2017 at 15:17 by AyrshireJohn » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Poker Supplies & Accessories  |  Poker Table Cloth, Padding & Hardware  |  Topic: Outside Perimeter Lights??