Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email? Mar 26, 2017 at 14:54
Login
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Username:
Password:

^ Login with username, password and session length

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Poker table legs construction  (Read 293 times)
keruya
Player

« on: Jan 20, 2017 at 05:50 »

I'm almost done making my table. I'm stuck though since my carpenter can't finish the project. Do you guys have any designs for an affordable wooden table legs? The one i've installed swings to and fro and so i have to redo it. Here's the almost done table

Also I have a china poker speed cloth and I wanted to put a betting line in it through silk screen printing. Will it work?
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2017 at 02:16 »

You should look on the 'Build a Poker Table' page. There are almost 100 plans on that page and many of those plans contain instructions on how to build legs.

Good luck, nutn
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular

My Passion

« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2017 at 10:55 »

You might want to find an old dining table at goodwill and use those.  They will be
 stable and it won't cost much.  Not sure about the betting ring.  If you can find a vendor to do the screening that's great
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2017 at 10:58 by Jambine » Logged

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
keruya
Player

« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2017 at 06:14 »

Thanks for the reply guys. I think i'll follow this plan http://www.buildyourownpokertables.com/step-7-table-legs

Still looking for how to put a betting line on the poker cloth though.

What would be the ideal measurement from the rail? I did some tests and 8" or 9" seems good but still not sure though
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2017 at 19:52 »

I wouldn't bother with a betting line. Betting lines are meaningless - it's the forward motion that matters. Dealt cards can also get snagged on fraying graphics like a betting line. The card hits an uplifted chunk of printed material and is exposed. But anyone who does silk-screen printing can do it - but once again, I doubt if many printers have experience printing on speed cloth.

Good luck, nutn
Pages: [1]
Print
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Poker Supplies & Accessories  |  Poker Table Cloth, Padding & Hardware  |  Topic: Poker table legs construction