This is the official GROUP BUY thread for ordering
OWPS Tournament Table & Seating Sets
w/Bounties & Dbs
The costs per item are listed on our web site.ONE WEEK LEFT - GROUP BUY CLOSES AT 11:59PM MONDAY NOV. 21ST
Printing takes 2-3 weeks once the group buy is closed.
If you have questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgPLEASE DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES. THANK YOU.
Follow the link…
We accept payments via PayPal.
A set refers to: the Table Marker, Dealer Button and the seating chips that accompany it. There are four sets (or suits) available for purchase (Spade, Heart, Club and Diamond)
(In order to fully support this group buy we are asking that you purchase a full set of 10 seating chips per suit that you order however that is optional.)
-----------------------------Items included or optional in each set:
1 x 107mm Table Marker Plaque - $5.50 (optional)
1 x 60mm Dealer Button - $4.50 (optional)
10 x 46mm Seating Chips - $1.00 each = $10.00
_____Total Cost Per Set = $20.00
There is also an optional bag which will hold all four sets no problem and allow your players to choose directly from the security of the bag.
1 x Black Velvet Storage Bag (8" x 8" x 5") - $6 each (optional)
The bag adds $6 to your whole order______________________________________________
USPS Priority – $8.95 for up to 3 sets
Fedex One Rate - $12.95 for 4 sets plus
USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate - $14.95 for 4 sets plus
Those of you who had a small enough order qualified for the Small Box which is very affordable. Just a note: This includes $50 indemnity insurance only. If your order goes over that amount you can purchase additional insurance.
For larger orders using the Medium Box once again it only includes indemnity insurance of $50. Since your orders will most likely be considerably more valuable I suggest you purchase additional insurance.International:
The Small Box is affordable but does not include any insurance. Also USPS does not offer insurance on these smaller packages. I know - it raises questions.
The Medium Box was not used by anyone but it does cost considerably more. It does include about $122.75 worth of indemnity insurance. You can purchase additional insurance if you decide you want to use this option.
1. We also offer UPS Ground if you prefer that.
2. It is up to you to ask for additional insurance or ask for an upgrade.
3. All orders receive a tracking number.
4. International tracking stops at the last U.S. waypoint. There is no way to track international USPS packages.
5. International packages usually take 7-10 days to arrive but can take longer if your country's customs or postal service holds the package. After 10-14 days contact your local postal/customs office and inquire about the package.
6. Replacement of lost or damaged packages/products will be handled on a case by case basis and will depend on whether or not your package was fully insured.
Please contact me via email to add insurance or upgrade.
If you have questions please send us an email to email@example.comPLEASE DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES. THANK YOU.ONE WEEK LEFT - GROUP BUY CLOSES AT 11:59PM MONDAY NOV. 21ST