Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email? Apr 27, 2017 at 22:27
Login
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Username:
Password:

^ Login with username, password and session length

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paulson Private Cardroom Set 1200 chips  (Read 2613 times)
bwheeler
Player

« on: Jan 13, 2016 at 14:39 »

I tried to sell this set on Ebay a few months back but the buyer never paid and I had to go through the hassle of canceling the sale.  

Before I go back to Ebay I though I might see if anyone here is interested in picking up this set.

All chips have the colors and edge spots of the original Paulson Private Cardroom chips.  

Chip Quantities:
Denomination        Qty.
Blue  1's           276
Red  5's              669
Green 25's          159
Black 100's          75
Pink  500's          22

Most of the blue 1's chips and the red 5's chips have visible signs of use, but are still in excellent condition.  I would consider these chips as "newly broken-in".  I included close up pictures of the 1's and 5's so you can see the condition they are in.  All of the 25's, 100's, and 500's chips have square edges and are like new.  Also included with this set is a 1000 chip carry case, four Paulson racks, and six Chipco racks.

I do not want to split up this set.  I am trying to fund the purchase of a new watch so I need to sell these as a complete set.

I will include insured shipping through your shipper of choice UPS, Fedex, or USPS.   $2500 obo.

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016 at 14:43 by bwheeler » Logged
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2016 at 17:16 »

2 bucks a chip huh. good luck.

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bwheeler
Player

« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2016 at 17:38 »

I am open to offers, my first Ebay auction sold for close to that, even though in the end the buyer never paid.  I have also seen the Paulson THC with the inlays going for over $4 a chip. 
asmarks
Player

« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2016 at 18:37 »

PM sent with an offer.  I watched your ebay auction (even sent you a question on chip condition which I think prompted you to add more pctures) and was quite surprised at the final price, but as you know, that bid is only valid if you actually get paid, which it seems you did not.  Sorry about that but that would have been a great deal if it actually went through.
Pages: [1]
Print
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Free Poker Classifieds  |  Poker Classifieds - Personal  |  Topic: Paulson Private Cardroom Set 1200 chips