Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email? Apr 27, 2017 at 14:43
Login
Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Username:
Password:

^ Login with username, password and session length

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: San Turkey Free Custom Table Giveaway from BBO 2014  (Read 15754 times)
Cara@BBOPokerTables
Player

« on: Nov 11, 2014 at 19:17 »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Cara Johnson and I just started at BBO Poker Tables. Iím here to answer any questions you might have about our tables.

Itís that time of year where we like to give one of our fans/customers an opportunity to win a poker table from us. This year we are giving away Ultimate Poker Table with free custom graphics. The Ultimate Poker Table has been one of our most popular tables this year.

I would like to invite the members of  Home Poker Tourney to enter for a chance to win. Iím excited that I get to be one to announce the giveaway. If your interested, all you have to do is go to www.Facebook.com/BBOPokerTables and become a fan, share the official 2014 San Turkey Giveaway Contest post and you are entered to win, absolutely no purchase necessary. The Giveaway is going on from now until November 21st.

For those of you that donít know, the contest is coined ďSan-TurkeyĒ because it does run for the weeks before the holidays start and that turkey looks good in a Santa suit.

The holiday season is getting under way, we have some great deals for Black Friday. If you are interested in getting the updates, please sign up to be on our email list.

All of us here at BBO Poker Tables wish you good luck and wonderful holiday season!

Cara

* freetable FB removed.jpg (174.3 KB, 1250x830 - viewed 238 times.)
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2014 at 12:54 »

Thanks, but I've been facebook free for almost three years.

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blaster
Regular

« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2014 at 15:19 »

Thanks, but I've been facebook free for almost three years.

What's Facebook?
Pages: [1]
Print
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Advertiser Forums  |  BBO Poker Tables (Moderator: BBOGeorge)  |  Topic: San Turkey Free Custom Table Giveaway from BBO 2014