Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Sep 20, 2017 at 03:25
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: biggest cash win in awhile  ( 2291 )
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular
: 13474

« : Jun 26, 2014 at 16:43 »

Hosted a 19 player tourney for the Fish n Chips Poker League. I finished 17th..........bah..........

anyways, shortly after I bust a cash game breaks out. We play .25/.50 HOPE with a 60.00 buy in.

I lose my first buy in 20 minutes into the game. Reload...........take it up to

a new dude to my right would pop it pre flop to 4-6 bucks. Every time he did I would have a monster. I'd re pop him and he'd call, lol.

Scooped a nice Hi/Lo pot vs wedge. My high was a paired king in my hand. Didn't expect that sh%t. In Wedges defense I think he had 37 outs.

B

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martini
Regular
: 9999

« #1 : Jun 26, 2014 at 17:27 »

HOPE? Hold'em - Omaha - Pineapple - O/8?

(not a real alcoholic beverage)
TwoToGo-Grave
Regular
: 3121

« #2 : Jun 26, 2014 at 17:31 »

Very nice, DD. And what a great pic to brag with.
NotFadeAway
Regular
: 4493

4 8 15 16 23 42

« #3 : Jun 26, 2014 at 18:20 »

Much congrats. :)

Take my love.  Take my land.  Take me where I cannot stand.  I don't care.  I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me.
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #4 : Jun 26, 2014 at 19:36 »

HOPE? Hold'em - Omaha - Pineapple - O/8?

Yes sir. 

Crazy pineapple to be precise

Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #5 : Jun 27, 2014 at 08:37 »

Very nice, DD. And what a great pic to brag with.

thanks.......

not a bad night in a .25/.50 cash game. Cashed out at 500.1.

This is easily the longest I have ever owned a chip set. I've had these sunset chips for 5 years now.

Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9545

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #6 : Jun 27, 2014 at 16:57 »

Scooped a nice Hi/Lo pot vs wedge. My high was a paired king in my hand. Didn't expect that sh%t. In Wedges defense I think he had 37 outs.

Make's up for that $500 pot I took off you at AzCat's huh?  We're square now?

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #7 : Jun 27, 2014 at 17:21 »

Make's up for that $500 pot I took off you at AzCat's huh?  We're square now?

what pot?

Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #8 : Jul 04, 2014 at 09:14 »

solid tourney chop last night.

Quote from: detroitdad
ok, I played in a 129 player, 30.00 r x r charity  tourney last night (r x r means we play Hold'em and PLO every other blind level).

We started with 30k in chips. At the first break I had 29k in chips. I had played exactly three hands and won one of them, lol.

On the break your allowed to add 30k in chips for another 30 bucks which I took advantage of. First hand after the break I pick up A/K. I bet, get a couple of callers. Flop pairs my ace. I check it (no flush/straight on the board). Aggressive  dude bets out. Folds to me and I check raise him. He calls. Turn puts a straight draw on the board. I bet out. He calls, lol. River is nothing. I bet he folds.

I go from 59k to 90k in chips.

Very next hand I pick up A/K again, and again he pays me off. I go to 130k.

I didn't do much after that until we got down to about 15 players. Actually, I played short stack for most of the tourney. I rarely had more than 10-15 BB's. Good thing about my table was the chips were kind of spread out. Nobody was dominating. It was easy to steal the blinds.

I made the top 4. Payouts were 1207, 700, 485, 440. I always offer to chop. Its late, Its a lottery due to the blind levels. I just want to get my money and go home. I over to chop it 4 ways, comes out to around 710 or something. Two guys say f$%k no. One of those guys then goes out on the next hand :)  Now I offer to chop it three ways at around 810 each. One guy says f$%k no. I eliminate him two hands later.

Heads up, I look at the dude, want to chop first and second and get the f$%k out of here.

YES!!!!   I cash out with a 900 profit.

: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  General Poker Discussion  |  Poker Ring Games (Cash Games)  |  Topic: biggest cash win in awhile