Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Jun 23, 2017 at 02:53
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: HPT Giveaway - WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event - WINNERS!  ( 9145 )
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular
: 3670

« : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:14 »

Here are the nine players who made the final table of the 2012 WSOP Main Event ...

1   Russell Thomas
2   Jacob Balsiger
3   Jeremy Ausmus
4   Steven Gee
5   Greg Merson
6   Jesse Sylvia
7   Robert Salaburu
8   Andras Koroknai
9   Michael Esposito

Any giveaway entrant who picked one of the above players has won a free setup of plastic playing cards!

This is what the giveaway winners need to do ...

Please select a normally priced setup of plastic playing cards from one of my advertisers. Please supply me with the url, name, and product number of the playing cards that you would like to receive. Please also supply me with your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number (Telephone numbers are needed by many shipping companies). Please send me this information by PM from your account here in the HPT Forums. All of this information will be provided to the advertiser who will ship your cards directly to you.

----------

What is a setup of playing cards?
A setup of playing cards is two decks of cards. The decks are usually two different colors. The two decks are usually packaged in a plain plastic box. The typical price for a setup of playing cards is $15-$25. You may choose any normal setup - no specialty cards that cost a lot more or come in special boxes etc..

Some cards are not available in setups of two decks. If this is the case for the cards that you wish to receive - I might be willing to award you two separate decks of cards, especially if the cost is the same as a normal setup of cards.

What advertiser can I choose from?
Any advertiser anywhere on my site, but please don't pick a European advertiser if you live in the USA, etc..

When will my cards be delivered?
I will collect personal info from the winners over the next several days. I will group together this info and send it to my advertiser(s) at the beginning of next week. Your cards will be shipped directly from the advertiser to the winner(s). I can't really give you a more accurate estimate of delivery time than that.

Requesting your personal information
Please be aware that I am requesting personal information from the giveaway winners solely for the purpose of delivering the playing cards. I do not use your personal information in any way other than to provide that info to the HPT advertiser who delivers your cards directly to you. Your personal info is not placed on any lists at HomePokerTourney.com. I have no control over what happens to your personal information when it is provided to the HPT advertiser, but I have requested that it not be abused.

Congratulations to all the winners of this giveaway!

Edit: ARemove exclamation mark from title.
« : Mar 11, 2013 at 12:13 nutN2Lewz »
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #1 : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:26 »

Here are the HPT members who won this giveway ...

HPT Member          WSOP Player         
JambineRobert Salaburu
rqpdRussell Thomas
JaxenJeremy Ausmus
bigstuGreg Merson
Ace_GunDogJesse Sylvia
JamalvaAndras Koroknai
RadioDaveSteven Gee
ttttubbyMichael Esposito
EswivelJacob Balsiger

Each of these members is also eligible to win another giveaway for the Main Event winner on October 30th!

Each giveaway winner keeps the same player that you have already picked and if that player wins the Main Event ... you win yet another giveaway! Prizes are yet to be determined.

Congratulations to all the giveaway winners!
« : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:47 nutN2Lewz »
Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9535

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #2 : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:54 »

[spoiler]*SPOILER ALERT*[/spoiler]

;)

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #3 : Jul 30, 2012 at 12:36 »

I'm still waiting to hear from Jaxen and Jamalva ... but the orders are going in to the suppliers this afternoon.

Good luck, nutn
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #4 : Jul 30, 2012 at 12:52 »

I have sent the playing card orders to the suppliers for all the winners who have contacted me up to this point in time.

Congrats, nutn
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular
: 5571

My Passion

« #5 : Aug 04, 2012 at 22:53 »

Got my cards today, Thanks !
Beautiful, Kems.... mmmmmmmmmm......

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
bigstu
Regular
: 1061

« #6 : Aug 07, 2012 at 13:23 »

Just got my Fournier EPT's today. Thanks Nut N

They came in from Cara Gails and I was kind of surprised that the security seal was broken  and both plastic wraps from the red deck are missing!.

The cards are in perfect condition, looks like someone opened a deck to see what they were like!

They have a much more papery feel to them then my Fournier Tribus. Similar to a Modiano in feel but not as thick or stiff!
Ace_GunDog
Regular
: 120

« #7 : Aug 07, 2012 at 21:02 »

Got my SWEET Kems yesterday from Cara Gails. Can't wait to use them!

Thanks Nutn and Cara Gails!!!
ttttubby
Regular
: 106

« #8 : Aug 07, 2012 at 23:56 »

Still waiting on mine. Hopefully tomorrow.
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #9 : Aug 10, 2012 at 12:39 »

All the orders from CaraGails were shipped out on the same day so the only difference will be the postal delivery time to your house.

Good luck, nutn
ttttubby
Regular
: 106

« #10 : Aug 10, 2012 at 22:41 »

Got it today!  Thanks hpt!!
bigstu
Regular
: 1061

« #11 : Oct 31, 2012 at 13:08 »

Winner Winner chicken dinner Go Greg!
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #12 : Nov 01, 2012 at 00:57 »

Congrats to BigStu!

Choose a setup of cards from one of my advertisers. If you do not want a setup of cards, choose something equivalent in price.

Good luck, nutn
: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Giveaways & Discounts  |  Poker Giveaways  |  Topic: HPT Giveaway - WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event - WINNERS!