Selling my mint set of 1900 PNY chips.
I'm willing to split this set, as long as all the stuff is spoken for.
Prices per chip are as follows (€-prices for european buyers are given in brackets):
(260) $1's: $2 (€1,80)
(220) $2.50's: $4 (€3,60)
(480) $5's: $1(€0,90)
(420) sec. $25's: $1(€0,90)
(320) sec. $100's: $2 (€1,80)
(100) sec. $500's: $6 (€5,40)
(100) sec. $1000's: $20 (€18 )
All prices are understood plus shipping.
I don't exactly remember what I paid for these buttons and (super rare) cards; just make me an offer:
(1) PNY cards (blue, opened but unused)
(1) PNY cards (red, new/unused and still wrapped in cellophane)
(1) PNY dealer button (89mm)
(2) PNY dealer buttons (49mm)
(20) PNY bounty chips (grey, 43mm)
(10) PNY rebuy chips (orange, 46mm)
(10) PNY bounty chips (grey, 46mm)
(10) PNY show'em chips (orange, 46mm)
I may be interested in trades too, especially Matsui Blue Sands Tourney Chips, Emerald Princess Paulsons, Egyptian Chipco Plaques, ASM Cleopatra Club $500's, mint TR King Deadwoods and mint Grand Central Lakewood Chipcos. Please shoot me a PM or a mail at email@example.com
, if you're interested.
Thanks for looking!