Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Jun 23, 2017 at 02:55
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: HPT Giveaway - WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event  ( 11439 )
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular
: 3670

« : Jul 04, 2012 at 12:35 »

Pick a player who makes the final table of WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event and win a free (normal) setup of plastic playing cards of your choice from any of the advertisers on HomePokerTourney! That's right ... pick a final table player and win plastic playing cards for your home game!

WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event
Click on the above link for a list of players and chip counts for this event. (Not available until the tournament begins)

This event does not begin until July 7th. You can immediately enter this giveaway, and immediately pick your player, or you can wait to see how various players perform during the tournament and enter the giveaway at a later date. You can even wait until the event is over to make your pick. Just remember, each player may be chosen only one time and the longer you wait to make your pick, the better the chance that some other HPT member will have already chosen your intended player.

This event plays down to the final nine players on July 16th.

Only one entry per HPT member. Only one player per entry.
Each player may be chosen only once. Giveaway entries containing duplicate players will be nullified by the ADMIN.
Do not edit your post after you have made an entry. Edited posts will be nullified by the ADMIN.

To enter this giveaway, simply post the name of an event player in this thread. Any HPT member who picks a player who makes the final table will be awarded a setup of playing cards, delivered free to your home. That means there could be nine different winners of this giveaway!

Only giveaway posts will be allowed in this thread. Any post that is not a giveaway entry will be deleted. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any questions.

Good luck to everyone, nutn
Dr. Neau
Regular
: 9678

Dr. Neau is a player of the pokers

« #1 : Jul 04, 2012 at 23:49 »

Phil Hellmuth

(not a real doctor)

Concentrate on winning your tournament...let Dr. Neau manage it.

http://drneau.com
William
Regular
: 2303

Bloody Marvellous

« #2 : Jul 05, 2012 at 11:51 »

Phil Ivey then :)

I'll play you in any game you name for any amount you can count.
holdemholmes
Regular
: 1889

« #3 : Jul 05, 2012 at 17:11 »

Mike Matusow

"...she set you up with the old check and raise...."
NotFadeAway
Regular
: 4493

4 8 15 16 23 42

« #4 : Jul 06, 2012 at 02:29 »

Vanessa Selbst

Take my love.  Take my land.  Take me where I cannot stand.  I don't care.  I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me.
TwoToGo-Grave
Regular
: 3121

« #5 : Jul 07, 2012 at 04:08 »

Chris Moorman.
jmetz81
Player
: 75

« #6 : Jul 07, 2012 at 06:41 »

Ben Lamb
Turntwo
Player
: 14

« #7 : Jul 07, 2012 at 10:49 »

Brian Rast
Dr. Neau
Regular
: 9678

Dr. Neau is a player of the pokers

« #8 : Jul 08, 2012 at 23:51 »

Phil Hellmuth

[spoiler]I'm out[/spoiler]

(not a real doctor)

Concentrate on winning your tournament...let Dr. Neau manage it.

http://drneau.com
hayjamawas
Regular
: 826

« #9 : Jul 09, 2012 at 00:52 »

shaun deeb
DiamondAce
Player
: 23

Diamond-Ace Club

« #10 : Jul 09, 2012 at 19:56 »

My sentimental favorite Sam Farha.
thanks nutn.

To err is human. To air is Jordan. To arrr is Pirate.
Arlene92
Player
: 1

« #11 : Jul 15, 2012 at 17:58 »

Elisabeth Hille
Bipolarman
Player
: 49

« #12 : Jul 15, 2012 at 20:04 »

Webber Kang

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
troutco
Player

« #13 : Jul 16, 2012 at 00:21 »

Daniel Strelitz
Captain Pedro
Regular
: 181

« #14 : Jul 16, 2012 at 05:44 »

Marc Ladouceur

"If you've got something to say, keep your mouth shut...and open it again when you have something to HEAR."
Jambine
Global Moderator
Regular
: 5571

My Passion

« #15 : Jul 16, 2012 at 09:08 »

Robert Salaburu

Cash game at Three Creek Ranch
rqpd
Regular
: 721

« #16 : Jul 16, 2012 at 09:57 »

Russell Thomas

jguhse
Player

« #17 : Jul 16, 2012 at 12:06 »

Yuval Bronshtein
kkbait
Regular
: 145

« #18 : Jul 16, 2012 at 12:08 »

Jamie Robbins

CC&GTCC R-8413
Jaxen
Regular
: 2365

« #19 : Jul 16, 2012 at 12:10 »

Jeremy Ausmus

"…if he fails, he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

-- Teddy Roosevelt
awoods207
Regular
: 147

« #20 : Jul 16, 2012 at 12:49 »

Scott Abrams
bigstu
Regular
: 1061

« #21 : Jul 16, 2012 at 13:58 »

Greg Merson
halfnelsen
Regular
: 598

« #22 : Jul 16, 2012 at 14:12 »

Robert Corcione
berflea
Player
: 46

« #23 : Jul 16, 2012 at 15:05 »

Cylus Watson
Ace_GunDog
Regular
: 120

« #24 : Jul 17, 2012 at 17:37 »

Jesse Sylvia
Jamalva
Player

« #25 : Jul 18, 2012 at 13:16 »

Andras Koroknai
RadioDave
Regular
: 318

« #26 : Jul 21, 2012 at 18:10 »

Steven Gee

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.
-Frank Costello, The Departed
ttttubby
Regular
: 106

« #27 : Jul 23, 2012 at 22:56 »

Michael Esposito
Eswivel
Player

« #28 : Jul 23, 2012 at 23:14 »

Jacob balsiger
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #29 : Jul 23, 2012 at 23:22 »

Sorry for the delay - I was called away on an emergency last-minute vacation. This giveaway is closed. I think you can figure out who the winners were but I will post the info tomorrow, after I recover from my emergency vacation.

Congratulations to all the winners!

nutn
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular

« #30 : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:14 »

Here are the nine players who made the final table of the 2012 WSOP Main Event ...

1   Russell Thomas
2   Jacob Balsiger
3   Jeremy Ausmus
4   Steven Gee
5   Greg Merson
6   Jesse Sylvia
7   Robert Salaburu
8   Andras Koroknai
9   Michael Esposito

Any giveaway entrant who picked one of the above players has won a free setup of plastic playing cards! This is what the giveaway winners need to do ...

Please select a normally priced setup of plastic playing cards from one of my advertisers. Please supply me with the url, name, and product number of the playing cards that you would like to receive. Please also supply me with your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number (Telephone numbers are needed by many shipping companies). Please send me this information by PM from your account here in the HPT Forums. All of this information will be provided to the advertiser who will ship your cards directly to you.

----------

NOTES

What is a setup of playing cards?

A setup of playing cards is two decks of cards. The decks are usually two different colors. The two decks are usually packaged in a plain plastic box. The typical price for a setup of playing cards is $15-$25. You may choose any normal setup - no specialty cards that cost a lot more or come in special boxes etc..

Some cards are not available in setups of two decks. If this is the case for the cards that you wish to receive - I might be willing to award you two separate decks of cards, especially if the cost is the same as a normal setup of cards.

What advertiser can I choose from?

Any advertiser anywhere on my site, but please don't pick a European advertiser if you live in the USA, etc..

When will my cards be delivered?

I will collect personal info from the winners over the next several days. I will group together this info and send it to my advertiser(s) at the beginning of next week. Your cards will be shipped directly from the advertiser to the winner(s). I can't really give you a more accurate estimate of delivery time than that.

Requesting Your Personal Information

Please be aware that I am requesting personal information from the giveaway winners solely for the purpose of delivering the playing cards. I do not use your personal information in any way other than to provide that info to the HPT advertiser who delivers your cards directly to you. Your personal info is not placed on any lists at HomePokerTourney.com. I have no control over what happens to your personal information when it is provided to the HPT advertiser, but I have requested that it not be abused.

Congratulations to all the winners of this giveaway!

PS - This thread is closed but I have posted the same info in this thread where you can ask questions.

« : Jul 26, 2012 at 16:27 nutN2Lewz »
: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Giveaways & Discounts  |  Poker Giveaways  |  Topic: HPT Giveaway - WSOP Event #61: No-Limit Hold'em Main Event