Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Sep 20, 2017 at 03:44
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: Cash Game/Ypsi/FRI. DEC 30th  ( 1869 )
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular
: 13474

« : Dec 24, 2011 at 15:40 »

7pm, .25/.50, 50 max buy in.

playing NLHE and PLO  RxR.

PM me if interested

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milo
Regular
: 1862

Money is bisexual

« #1 : Dec 25, 2011 at 14:42 »

UUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH . . . already made plans to watch the fights with my usual gang of idiots.

TANSTAAFL
Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9545

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #2 : Dec 28, 2011 at 13:28 »

I got your text.  I'm still a "maybe"...  The older two are playing in a Christmas tournament and if they win tonight, there's a chance they could be playing in the semi's tomorrow.  Win there and they are playing in the Championship at 7pm on Friday.

Its an outside chance, but we can beat tonight's team and we can beat the team we'd meet in the semis, so its not out of the question.

Plus, on Friday at 5:30 p.m. is the shootout (a mite skills competition).  I'm probably going to go and watch the six boys from my team that were selected, plus my nephew, who plays for another team.  So even if we are not int he Championship and I can make it, I'll be late (leaving Livonia at 7ish).

Sorry I can't be more solid than that.

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #3 : Dec 28, 2011 at 18:10 »

I got your text.  I'm still a "maybe"...  The older two are playing in a Christmas tournament and if they win tonight, there's a chance they could be playing in the semi's tomorrow.  Win there and they are playing in the Championship at 7pm on Friday.

Its an outside chance, but we can beat tonight's team and we can beat the team we'd meet in the semis, so its not out of the question.

Plus, on Friday at 5:30 p.m. is the shootout (a mite skills competition).  I'm probably going to go and watch the six boys from my team that were selected, plus my nephew, who plays for another team.  So even if we are not int he Championship and I can make it, I'll be late (leaving Livonia at 7ish).

Sorry I can't be more solid than that.

All you got to do is say "can't make it"........

Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9545

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #4 : Dec 29, 2011 at 02:13 »

Boys won tonight 4-0, taking all 5 points in the process...  But they missed the quarterfinals cut by 1/2 point.  Bummer.

Frees me up after the shootout, though...

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular

« #5 : Dec 29, 2011 at 17:32 »

Boys won tonight 4-0, taking all 5 points in the process...  But they missed the quarterfinals cut by 1/2 point.  Bummer.

Frees me up after the shootout, though...

I'll lock you in.......

: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  General Poker Discussion  |  Poker Ring Games (Cash Games)  |  Topic: Cash Game/Ypsi/FRI. DEC 30th