Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Jun 23, 2017 at 02:47
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: Dealer accidentally drops some of the stub  ( 3225 )
Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9535

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« : Jul 14, 2009 at 11:46 »

• No cards are exposed.  Back on top (if order is certain)?  If the order is uncertain, shuffle them back into the stub?
  • Five cards are dropped, one is exposed.  Shuffle all five cards back into the stub?
  • Dropped into the muck, but identifiable (both which cards and their correct order), none exposed.  Back on top?
  • Dropped into the muck and they are unidentifiable.  Shuffle the dropped cards and the muck back into the stub?

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
Detroitdad
MTPL
Regular
: 13468

« #1 : Jul 14, 2009 at 11:57 »

• No cards are exposed.  Back on top (if order is certain)?  If the order is uncertain, shuffle them back into the stub?
  • Five cards are dropped, one is exposed.  Shuffle all five cards back into the stub?
  • Dropped into the muck, but identifiable (both which cards and their correct order), none exposed.  Back on top?
  • Dropped into the muck and they are unidentifiable.  Shuffle the dropped cards and the muck back into the stub?

The FishnChips link to the site isn't working from your signature.

The Lions will be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regular
: 1267

« #2 : Jul 14, 2009 at 12:03 »

going off the top of my head i believe you're just supposed to reconstitute the deck as accurately as possible. exposed card i'd treat as next burn card.
Wedge Rock
Global Moderator
Regular
: 9535

CC&GTCC # R-7604

« #3 : Jul 14, 2009 at 12:06 »

The FishnChips link to the site isn't working from your signature.

Thanks, should be working now.

Wedge Rock (not a real rock)

Guilty of over-using ellipses...
: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Poker Rules  |  How To Shuffle  |  Topic: Dealer accidentally drops some of the stub