Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? Jun 23, 2017 at 18:33
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: How to cheat shuffling video  ( 5932 )
pauld22
Regular
: 2631

« : Jun 27, 2007 at 01:04 »

Sorry, I can't remember where these were.  Mods, please move as appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtkMQUuuPmA&mode=related&search=

I remember nutn wanting some of these videos.

Some people are like slinkies.  Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
ky70
Regular
: 1712

« #1 : Jun 28, 2007 at 07:54 »

Video proof of why a rotating dealer adds more integrity to the game ;D...AND that any dealer who is also playing (dedicated dealer or not) should never cut the cards for themselves.
« : Jun 28, 2007 at 11:51 ky70 »
OldWestGambler
Regular
: 2227

OldWestPokerSupplies.com

« #2 : Jun 28, 2007 at 09:03 »

As insanely wrong and seriously dangerous that is it sure is cool to watch. I have such bad hands I can barely shuffle cheap stiff plastic coated cards.

Thanks for the post.

Old West Poker Supplies
http://www.oldwestpokersupplies.com
Tools for the Art of Playing Poker
LuckyDog Poker Art
Regular
: 1757

« #3 : Jul 14, 2007 at 23:54 »

That video is amazing. I love slight-of-hand magic but certainly not from a poker player.  lol
This guy is good and clearly shows that someone at a home game would never, ever know it was happening before their own eyes.  If you have someone entering your game dressed from head to toe in all black, with only his hands showing, let that be your first clue he shouldn't be dealing.

LuckyDog Poker Art
Real Poker Art for Real Poker Players
Nerre
Regular
: 1126

« #4 : Aug 15, 2007 at 03:06 »

I bought The Professional Poker Dealers Handbook in the beginning of the summer and now after I got back from vacation I was happy to see the How To Shuffle videos here. But while looking at them I saw that the mechanics shown was very different from the ones in the PPDH, mainly the dealer is covering the cards very much with his hands which makes manipulation easy.

Look for example when he squares the deck after each shuffle. In the book it says you put your thumbs on the long side of the deck and middle fingers on the far corner of the short sides, and square the deck by "pinching". This makes it virtually impossible to for example use your little finger to keep a gap in the deck (a common manipulation).

Even before I bought the book I tried hard to use mainly my finger tips to handle the deck (unless otherwise needed) just becuse I know some false shuffles and other manipulations and know how easily they can be done.
The_OG_Rocco
Regular
: 883

CC&GTCC Non Member # R-0000

« #5 : Jul 25, 2008 at 01:01 »

That video is amazing. I love slight-of-hand magic but certainly not from a poker player.  lol
This guy is good and clearly shows that someone at a home game would never, ever know it was happening before their own eyes.  If you have someone entering your game dressed from head to toe in all black, with only his hands showing, let that be your first clue he shouldn't be dealing.

LMAO......very true!

'Jou need people like me!  Jou need people like me so dat jou can point jour fingers & say "That's the bad guy!"  What does dat make jou? Good? Don't kid jourselves. Jour no better'n me. Jou just know how to hide & how to lie. Me, I dont have dat problem, I always tell da truth, even when I lie.  So say goodnight to da bad guy. Because jou're never gonna see a bad guy like me ever again, let me tell jou.'    - Antonio Montana -
FlyingLuske
Regular
: 845

« #6 : Aug 09, 2008 at 15:58 »

This dude pwns.

: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  Poker Rules  |  How To Shuffle  |  Topic: How to cheat shuffling video