Texas Poker Supply banner Poker DIY banner Home Poker Tourney Forums
* How To Host a Poker Tournament
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email? May 25, 2017 at 12:12
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
:
:

^ 

Use the arrows at the
top to close this sidebar

: [1]
: Moved to a new server on Sunday, March 3rd  ( 4524 )
nutN2Lewz
Administrator
Regular
: 3670

« : Mar 03, 2013 at 17:17 »

We made the move to our new server about noon today. It appears that we were down for about 15 minutes.

It may take several hours, or several days, for the change to take effect on your computer network. The new location of our server needs to 'propogate' across the globe and until that happens, you still might still be directed to the old server. If you can read this message, it means that you are viewing this site on the new server.

There are some bugs that I need to work on over the next day or two. The HPT Portal page, the Search page, and several other 'PHP' pages are unavailable, as is the 'Spell check' option here in the forums. We moved from PHP4 to PHP5 and I need to adjust a few things in my programming code.

We also lost a few recent posts that were made in the forums early Sunday morning. This is because those posts were made after I had backed up the info on the old server and copied it over to the new server. It took 8 hours to upload (FTP) the info from the old server to the new server.

Good luck, nutn
« : Mar 06, 2013 at 18:54 nutN2Lewz »
: [1]
Home Poker Tourney Forums  |  News & Announcements  |  HPT News & Announcements  |  Topic: Moved to a new server on Sunday, March 3rd